Wednesday, March 28, 2012

That's Krafty Thursday #60


WOWZERS!!! Can you hens believe this is the 60th TKT challenge? My how time flies! It seems like just yesterday I announced that Thursdays in the hen house were going to be called That's Krafty Thursdays. I'm so glad you hens enjoy playing along in my TKT challenges too, cuz I {heart} looking at your KRAFTY creations. So, since this is a milestone TKT challenge, I want a record bunch of entries, k? Whoopee! Lot's of eye candy for the Chicken! And to start you off, here's a KRAFTY creation from lil' ol' me. This is Magnum (the cutest cat ever!) from Ladybug Crafts Ink. Did you all know that LCI went digi? Ummmm, how cool is that? Images delivered quickly, no shipping AND you can make them any size you choose! Love that! For my card, I actually combined two images to create this design, one is Catflap Magnum and the other is Birthday Cake Robyn. I really like how this turned out too! Oooooh, I just love it when that happens. Tee-hee! Ok so I started with coloring Magnum and then I cut him out. Next, I colored the balloons from the Robyn image and cut them out as well. I adhered strings behind the balloons and then threaded them through Magnum's paw! I adhered the image inside the square frame to resemble Magnum popping through! I printed the sentiment directly on the DP and adhered the frame and image above the sentiment. I finished by tying a cute bubbly bow with this cute ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel! Woo-hoo! Ok, now it's your turn! It's SUPER EASY to play along in my TKT challenges. Just create any project using Kraft colored card stock and link it up below by Wednesday, April 25th at 7:00pm EST. I'll announce the TOP CHICK PICKS on Thursday April 26th and in addition, the winners will receive Clara The Krafty Chick badge for their blog, so everyone can see they're a Krafty Chick! Awwwwwk! Ok, ya ready? Let's GO!!!
Have a terrific Thursday! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Images/Stamps - Ladybug Crafts Ink; CS - SU Kraft & Really Rust; DP - My Minds Eye - Away We Go; Nestabilities; Copics; String; Ribbon - Ribbon Carousel



13 comments:

  1. I love old Magnum too. In fact I have a stamp of him that I've never inked. Your cards is lots of fun and I really like the construction of it. Hope to find some time to play along in the hen house again. Hugs Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Magnum is always the best!! and i love how you combined the two images
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image of Magnum! He looks great with the balloons, great colours and layout! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have him cut out popping thru the citty door with the balloons... He looks so Cute..
    and the layers and the prety background papers are a perfect look!!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thinkg thaqt grumpy cat is pretty funny. Another wonderfullcrafty card. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thinkg thaqt grumpy cat is pretty funny. Another wonderfullcrafty card. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the shame Tracy lol. Love love LOVE how you've combined the two stamps Jeanie...love the colours too....totally fabulicious xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card. Love the way you put Magnum in the frame and added the balloons with string. Nice color combo also.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Such great colors and papers. I love how it looks like he is popping right out of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card Jeannie! Luv the grumpy cat.
    Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot believe I've finally manages to create a card for your challenge! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute, love that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this challenge! What a gorgeous card; so elegant and fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!